Thread: "Slavery"

It is the term used for POWs, not the actual American Chattel Slavery.

photo

Free men and women who did not partake in the war against Muslims cannot be enslaved.

So-called "Slaves" could opt for an Emancipation Contract called Mukatabah/Kitabah if they do not want to remain a so-called "Slave" to pay his/her POW ransom, thus freed by the "Slave's" behest.

So why would some people logically not opt to be freed by the Emancipation Contract (Mukatabah) and rather remain in custody?

photo

What about the Slaves who were in circulation BEFORE the advent of Islam?

photo

Regardless of Mukatabah or not, a myriad of instances have called for the heeding of their emancipation regardless.

HOW THEY ARE TO BE TREATED. Read this thoroughly because this will now usher into the Rape Allegation often propounded.

photo

The Rape Allegation. This of course has no proof whatsoever except that this allegation is based on a mere assertion that a "female slave" wouldn't "consent" to her "captors". I'll come to that, but if we're talking possibility here, then:

photo

Yet they consented and the burden of the proof is for someone to show otherwise. We're talking about objective facts and not whataboutism.
I've quoted a multitude of narrations and here is one more verse. I'll ask again to read what's above AGAIN.

Continued:

I'll remind again that all of the narrations above have to be read very carefully. I'll advance now.

photo

Important

Allegation over Q4:24

Allegation 2

Allegation 3: Coitus Interruptus/"Withdrawal"(Al-A'zl) (I don't see the point). Coitus Interruptus is forbidden unless the wife permits it (as the wife has a right to have a child.)

photo

Allegation 4: Cohabiting

Allegation 5: Awtas Encampment

photo

Allegation 6: Husbands of Captive Women.

photo

photo

Allegation 7: Safiyyah Bint Huyayy (Will add more to this)

I suggest everyone to read the Third Geneva Convention about this. This is regarding the treatment of POWs, almost no different than what has happened then. I'll quote from it shortly.

IMPORTANT: Third Geneva Convention-Treatment of POWs. You'll start to see now many parallels. It's really just a matter of terminology really.

photo

photo

photo

I ran across this tweet just yesterday, not to mention the stories of the over-a-million prisoners in the U.S.

photo

photo

photo

Death penalty under the Convention

On top of the Mukatabah, since it expresses the desire of the captive to not be in custody anymore, 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 đ—ŋ𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁đ—ļđ—ŧđ—ģ𝘀 𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲. When the contract is applied for, it becomes incumbent on the custodian to help pay his/her POW ransom.

Apart from Mukatabah, there are also other alternatives like
Kaffarat, Nudhur, Isteelad, Tadbeer, and Voluntary A'tq.

========================

Based on the above (And I humbly request you to read the narrations above again, merely slapping or even insulting the one in custody causes their manumission.) I shall now proceed further.

photo