@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (1) First, what are you judging the age of "consent" by? You're going to have a very huge problem here.

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (2) Your argument could not have been propounded just a mere 70 years ago.
Moreover, they only married when Aisha was 6 and consummated when she was 9. Even King John married Isabella of Angoulême when she was 12. Marie Antoinette was only 14 when she married the future Louis XVI

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (3) . Darejan Dadiani was 12 when she married Heraclius II of Georgia. Cecile of France was 8 or 9 when she married Tancred the Prince of Galilee. Beatrice of Vermandois was married to Robert, Margrave of Neustria when she was about 10 and the list goes on my friend

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (4) Here is a little bit of cherry to top it.

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (5) Thought I was done?

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (6) Ain't stopping any time soon....

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (7) So, I've established that, and hopefully you haven't just "skimmed over it". Let me proceed.
You might want to have a word with your god aka "the USA".

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (8) Hehehe. This is just the beginning!

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (9) Now let's get to what Ayesha-may God be pleased with her-said:

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (10) Oops! (Look at the narrator by the way)....

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (11) You'll have a looooooot of problem here!!!

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (12) Hehehehehe!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (13) Boy (or girl for that matter), I'll wipe the floor with you if I keep on going at this rate.

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (14) You're aboard a sinking ship now, don't ya think?

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (15) Still alive?

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (16) The Prophet PBUH was commanded by God to give his wives once again the chance whether they want to leave him, they could walk away. Look at what Ayesha-May God be pleased with her-had to say:

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (17) Well.....

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (18) Heh.

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (19) Say what?

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (20) Say what again?

photo

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk (21) I'll let brother @FullmetalTheist massacre you. If you're genuine and not some intransigent insolent keyboard warrior, watch this.

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist (22) @RioPedro2 would like to end you too.

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (23)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (24)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (25)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (26)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (27)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (28) Get massacred.

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (31)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (32)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (33)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (34)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (35)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (36)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (37)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (38)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (39)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (40)
I'll just cite the whole thread here.

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (41) So, you see....I'm getting tired, but this argument is a classic and has long been dusted. Such a whimsical vulgar accusation needs thorough rebuttal for allegations like these. I'm getting tired now. I'm pretty sure you won't read most of these.

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (42) But God be witness I've delivered. If you're genuine and looking for answers, you're welcome. If you want to stay deluded, return to your respite.
This argument should be dead now, very dead. Read EACH and EVERY tweet I've made. They're 40 as I've counted.

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (43) As for now, the mic has been dropped.

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (44)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (45)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (46)

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (47)
Job done.

@xtesax18 @returnofdiego @mahamnahk @FullmetalTheist @RioPedro2 (48)