Amidst of Delhi pogrom, violence and hatred, There were stories of harmony and unity too:
1) At Chand Bagh, one of the worst affected areas in the violence, Muslim residents formed a human chain around a temple to save it from any damage.
2)The burnt pages of the Holy Quran that were strewn on the road post the damage, were then collected by members of both, the Hindu and Muslim communities.
3)In Maujpur too, members of the Muslim faith protected a temple in the area and stood guard in the area so that nobody could escalate violence in the area.
4)In Shiv Vihar, when a Hindutva mob ran amok to assault the minorities, a Hindu protected Asif and his family. For two days, the Hindu family offered shelter and have also suffered attacks once the Hindutva mob got to know of it saving the Muslims.
5)An elderly Muslim man who was attending a wedding in Gonda with his two grandsons which stood cancelled due to the violence there, was safely escorted out of the area by the group of Hindu youth who said that they didn’t believe in the Hindu – Muslim narrative.
6)Ronak chhabra, a journalist, was rescued by Faizan and Shoeb (name changed)
7)At Indira Vihar, there are only 8 Hindu families live among 3,200 Muslim families. Amid the violence, three Muslim men sat guard at a Hindu temple to ensure no harm came to it.
8)In Mustafabad, a Muslim neighbour saved a Hindu resident from a violent mob. “Yehi sab the hamare sang,” said an elderly Hindu lady about the members of the minority community who ensured the safety of the area.
9) Unity march, and slogans of brotherhood.
10)The Sikh community has opened its doors to Muslim families who have reportedly started leaving their homes out of the fear for their lives. The Majnu Tila Gurudwara has offered shelter to Muslims who have now been forced to leave the area.
12) Citizens also formed a human chain around school girls to escort them to a safe place. The police did not come to their rescue.
13) activists came forward, made support groups and helpline numbers
14)Premkant Baghel jumped into fire to save his Muslim brothers and sisters after their house was set on fire by rioters. Premkant had already saved six people of the family, but his friend’s mother was still in the house. Premkant suffered burn injuries as he tried to save her.
15) when we saw police's biasedness and bigotry here this one police officer was seen helping an anti-CAA protestor who was beaten by people supporting CAA.
17)in the Hindu-majority neighbourhood of Gokalpuri, a Sikh father, Mohinder Singh, 53, and his son Inderjit used their motorcycles to rescue around 70 Muslim men and children, the youngest just nine years old.
18) In a murder case of Shahid Alam during Delhi pogrom, Junaid, Chand Mohd and Irshad were arrested, there were no proofs against them, and infact as per the witnesses three of the accused saved Hindus, namely, Mukesh, Narayan, Arvind and their families. https://thewire.in/law/delhi-high-court-delhi-riots-shahid-alam
19)Dr. Anwar and Al Hind Hospital played a significant humanitarian role in saving the lives of people who were affected through provision of urgently needed medical services in a situation fraught with violence and fear, He acted despite the imminent threat to his own safety.
But, even after saving so many lives, the police (falsely) filed a case against him in murder case of Dilbar Negi
20) GTB Hospital (Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital) too played a vital role in saving and helping many victims of this inhuman violence.