The irony of it! If I may add sodomy, public display of affection (not the mere hand holdin types: certain disgusting acts), beating the wife(why am I explainin here because though we know it's wrong it goes on in houses!) is both legally and Islamically reprehensive and haram!++

Islam states these rights clearly, and urges and obliges each partner to fulfil them, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): And they (women) have rights (over their husbands) similar (to those of their husbands) over them, but men have a degree (of responsibility) ++

over them [al-Baqarah 2:228]. This aayah indicates that for every right that one partner has, there is a corresponding duty which the other partner must fulfil; thus balance will be achieved in all aspects of the relationship, which will strengthen the stability of family life. +

Ibn Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them both) said concerning this aayah: It is their (womens) right to good companionship and proper treatment on the part of their husbands, and their duty to obey and do what their husbands tell them to do. Ibn Zayd said: Fear Allaah with ++

regard to them (wives) just as they should fear Allaah with regard to you. Al-Qurtubi said: This aayah covers all the rights and duties within marriage.
@isarah1234 @ShayzwanChutney @AnjumAaqib @Umm_e_Meeran @Jurairtweets @Sahibzaaadi pls RT 😂

Source : http://Islamqa.com :)

The reason for sharing this is we need to understand just as men have rights ! Women too have rights that Islam accords but we as families fail to give so please look into it & try it's a beautiful deen we know then why don't we follow it more

@Hackey_007 @TariqueMdHasan @CTwinkley @IKON1436 @relax_bhai @YaaarSara @SamKhan999
@DrrrrJunaid
@Gumnaam_Rehnuma

Guys you know the above better than me but pls do RT ;) for the benefit of the ummah :)

@YusufTw33ts @SwalihaAsiya @Alohomorahhh @blob_of_butter @babli_22 @AashnaSays @Scout_Captain_ will my tribe RT this thread for me🥰