#ObamaGate only number 3 twitter, something fixed

photo

#Obamagate stilled fixed by twitter at number 3 but on 632,000

oops forgot screenshot for #obamagate

photo

#obamagate 637,000 tweets but fixed by twitter at number 3

photo

#obamagate 651,000 and number 3 but trailing to illuminati #pedodisney at number 2 on 2,955 Twitter making no secret of the FIX

#obamagate

photo

will #obamagate hit 666,000

#obamagate 680,000 still fixed by corrupt twitter at number 3

photo

#obamagate dropped by twitter to number 4 despite 710,000 tweets . how corrupt #twittergate

photo

#twitter a joke , dropping #obamagate to number 5 as it approaches three quarters of a million tweets

photo

wow #twitter a tad less corrupt letting #obamagate trend to number 4 up from 5, as it hits 774,000 and i am off to bed in the Uk , good night

photo

#obamagate only at number 4 despite 2.22 million tweets? #Twitter corrupt

photo

#twitter trying to stop #obamagate trending. No autocomplete for #obamagate 2.24 million now!

photo

To play #Obamagate trending game, tweet #obamagate and show the people are more powerful than corporate media and twitter who try and stop it trending #spygate #treason

Good spot twitter also lowering the figures as well as all the other corruption #obamagate

#Obamagate 2.28million tweets yet only at number four behind molly, #thelastdance and #insecureHBO

photo

#Obamagate gone down from 2.27 million to 2.26 million screenshotted as you you see above i saw and tweeted on 2.28 million . #TwitterCorruption

photo

#Obamagate they just fixed it out of the top ten #twittercorrupt

photo

#TwitterCorruption have now banned #obamagate from top 20 i cant see it at all

photo

#Twitter ban #Obamagate trend after it reaches over 2 and a quarter million tweets #qanon see above thread...

#CorruptTwitter trending #Trump gate at number 6 on a few 56,000 against #ObaMAGAte on 3.19 million. Solid proof of #TwitterCorruption....

photo

Now they are pretending that trump is in meltdown , as well as changing the figures down to 1.1 and 1.5 million . #CorruptTwitter #Jokers

#Obamagate trending at number 17 #Qanon with a twitter corrupted 1.45 Million tweets which will be up near the 4 million mark in reality

photo

@pingthread unroll